Check out the latest server media and come play - New updates and content are live!Latest Server Media
Welcome to Simplicity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Important Information/Eco Reset

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

iVenom

iVenom

Noob (level: 3)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 2 posts
  • Time Online: 3h 18m 50s

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22-04-17 day simpli will die!@#!@#!@#!@#!

wastes so much time playing this game and making bank and for what for a fucking eco reset.

they could better add some new items in game and make some bosses drop lyke drygore and shit but no they chose easy way to reset eco.

still no zulrah btw right,,,,,,,,

Meh, you wouldnt be saying that if you werent one of the richest. if you did it once, you can do it again.

Tehh Cow

Tehh Cow

Server Support

• Server Support

• rsps
  • 89 posts
  • Time Online: 8d 1h 38m

I suppose an eco reset had to eventually come, but I have to admit that I'm concerned about the timing of this reset.. The playerbase, from what I've seen, has been dwindling rapidly from about 200-300 to 60-140 in one or two months. This will either revive the dying server or put the final nail in its coffin. Nevertheless, it was necessary eventually, so I suppose now is as good of a time as any.

• divine winds likes this

haantje30

haantje30

Glacor (level: 188)

• Ex-Staff

• rsps
  • 241 posts
  • Username(s):Haantje30
  • Time Online: 15d 11h 50m 24s

Compensation

We are working on some kind of reward for the trouble of the players. This will include a new starter package, a mystery box that will allow you to get a special item and some kind of untradeable like a Veteran cape.

any updates on this yet?

S U O M I

S U O M I

Administrator

• Ex-Staff

• rsps
  • 470 posts
  • Username(s):S U O M I
  • Clan:The Boys
  • Time Online: 44d 1h 17m 53s

I don't understand why an eco reset will make a difference, the good items are still worth the money they should be, I don't see the logic sadly...

Most bosses are dead content like godwars and other places due to the high amount of items there are in the game which means that the prices are shit.

• Nealth and haantje30 like this

Posted Image

Max Cape Achieved 7 Oct

1st to achieve Max Cape, 120 Dungeoneering, 99 in Construction, Crafting, Farming, Smithing, Dungeoneering & Herblore

Cuddlemouse

Cuddlemouse

• Members
  • rsps
  • 2 posts
  • Time Online: 8h 51m 26s

what about stardust or kindlings? will they be reset too?

Distinction

Distinction

Rock Crab (level: 13)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 24 posts
  • Time Online: 8h 18m 20s

So the only reason people think the eco is terrible is because of duped and "smuggled" items? Lolk.

It was just something to think about. I have a decent Ironman account, but I think if they don't reset Ironmen then we shouldn't be able to turn our accounts into normal accounts and have people possibly take advantage of that. I would be surprised if they didn't reset Ironmen so it's a moot point anyways.

Also, you contradicted yourself. People would quit if being an Ironman is irreversible, but not many Ironmen would even switch their account status for the sake of their achievements?

I didnt say they'd quit if the option was removed, but when theyd get bored of iron man and dont want the challenge itd maybe force them to quit geez

Malter

Malter

• Diamond Donator

• rsps
  • 11 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 11h 10m 49s

Ironmen to be banned for 1 month (opt-in) instead of being reset?

Just a suggestion. Lots of people will be fine with this I think, a lot of ironmen worked hard for simple things.

• divine winds likes this

Kentucky

Kentucky

• Members
  • rsps
  • 6 posts
  • Time Online: 21h 11m 42s
Why ban them though? just make it where the items they drop don't appear on the ground to stop them from drop tradeing? Also make it they can't change to regular game mode?
  • Sparc blac likes this

Sparc blac

Sparc blac

Rock Crab (level: 13)

• Silver Donator

• rsps
  • 15 posts
  • Username(s):Sparc blac
  • Clan:Legends
  • Time Online: 1d 21h 32m 27s

Why ban them though? just make it where the items they drop don't appear on the ground to stop them from drop tradeing? Also make it they can't change to regular game mode?

I don't see the problem with this? Why can't they just make it so ironman can't drop or change game modes and not reset them? They already are not part of the economy as it is, so why punish ironmen?? It's illogical to include ironman in this economy reset.

• Jefferygods likes this
Posted Image

cr4zy

cr4zy

• Members
  • rsps
  • 4 posts
  • Time Online: 9h 39m 49s

so if i bought donator status with ingame coins will i get donator points back so i can get donator status agian?

lemmtim

lemmtim

• rsps
  • 68 posts
  • Time Online: 9d 9h 3m 17s
Read what Apache said in page 2. And
Will we refund donation points? YES. Your in-game ranks will stay what they are and you will receive Donator points equal to your amount donated.

lemmtim

lemmtim

• rsps
  • 68 posts
  • Time Online: 9d 9h 3m 17s
And what it says in your quest tab "DONATED", that means hm you will get the d points :)
  • cr4zy likes this

Uchiha

Uchiha

• Members
  • rsps
  • 2 posts
  • Time Online: 6h 16m 32s

when you start an ironman account and the eco gets reset,  gg life.

cr4zy

cr4zy

• Members
  • rsps
  • 4 posts
  • Time Online: 9h 39m 49s

And what it says in your quest tab "DONATED", that means hm you will get the d points :)

ah thnak you thats what i liked to hear :D

Swirvy

Swirvy

• Ex-Staff
  • rsps
  • 110 posts
  • Time Online: 4d 9h 52m 15s

Rip to theses items, but other than that. I cant wait!

3157bf19a73b309d2ef36af496042ecb.png

Posted Image

Infamous

Infamous

Revenant Imp (level: 91)

• Ironman

• rsps
  • 117 posts
  • Username(s):Infamous
  • Clan:Help
  • Time Online: 6d 1h 48m 28s

They already said, duped items were brought into the eco, along with smuggled items.

No offence either, your iron man suggestion is stupid. Having an iron man thats irrevesile is stupid, would just pressure people to quit when they cant be bothered to be an ironman. Not many iron men are gonna think eco reset im gonna throw away all my effort for a head start when half the community with dollars donated are gonna have a slight benefit.

Maybe disable the whole revesing your iron man for a few weeks till eco has a slight balance would be a better idea.

Here, shouldn't be my job to remember what you said for you. Plenty of other ways to state your opinion without offending someone, it's really not that hard to not call out an idea without blatantly calling it stupid in front of the entire community. Hope I "made your day."

Regards,

-Turd (who even says that anymore?)

detective.jpg

-Infamous-

-Clue-

zakk

zakk

Revenant Imp (level: 91)

• Ruby Donator

• rsps
  • 95 posts
  • Time Online: 5d 14h 21m 55s

can everyone stop suggesting ideas, 

no, admins are not going to buy items from people to 'control prices'

and no the economy will not be flooded in the future,

after this reset, all prices and quantity of items will be easily controlled and the economy will be more enjoyable and items will be worth grinding for, as of now, instead of grinding for a tsotd we can just buy one for 600m from the pos.

after the reset it will be worth grinding

Rob Pk

Rob Pk

Hill Giant (level: 28)

• Maxed

• rsps
  • 31 posts
  • Time Online: 12h 9m 34s

Actually can't wait for this update to happen well reset it will be soo good get the grind on boys and girls :D 

Posted Image

Typui

Typui

Abyssal Demon (level: 124)

• Respected Member

• rsps
  • 153 posts
  • Username(s):Typui
  • Time Online: 9d 11h 8m 55s
Soo Funny, first they say 22 April eco reset, and hen its the 22nd of April uhm We need more time to do it right... (you had 4 days for the preperation!!)...

I'm seeing a coin orb/ Zulrah 2.0 incomming here....
  • haantje30 likes this

imtha12nv

imtha12nv

• Members
  • rsps
  • 2 posts
  • Time Online: 28m 34s

so now its being postponed until tomorrow and we had to find it out via a support/mod instead of one of the owners/managers coming online to inform us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users