Check out the latest server media and come play - New updates and content are live!Latest Server Media
Welcome to Simplicity
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Feedback

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Apache Ah64

Apache Ah64

Simplicity Developer

• Developer

• rsps
  • 8 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 4h 8m 19s

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've posted. I'll be going to spend a lot more time on Simplicity and would like to hear what you would like to see added to Simplicity content wise. Below is a little list with things I've planned at the moment which I'm actively working on with AJ and the rest of the staff team.

• We're working on a new website with a bunch of new features making it easier and more fun to interact with other users, clans and manage your account. One of the new features on the website we're working on is making it possible to create, manage and interact with your clan and clan members. Achievements will be added for you and your team members which can be unlocked by playing Simplicity with your team mates. You can check out our progress so far, not everything is functioning yet as it is just a demo at the moment but you can view the new website at http://demo.simplicity-ps.com.
  • We're working on an administration panel to make it easier for staff to offer support and moderate. I'll post more regarding this once it's finished.
  • We're working on a new advertisement campaign to get Simplicity more active again. Feel free to post some video's and let your friends know about Simplicity!
  • Server wise we're working on getting an improved version of Construction up with way more features to enjoy with your friends as well.

Like I said before. Feel free to let us know your feedback and bugs that need to be fixed.

Yours sincerely,

Apache Ah64

• S U O M I, Kaamea, siploe and 6 others like this

Malter

Malter

Noob (level: 3)

• Diamond Donator

• rsps
  • 10 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 7h 14m 8s

Construction update sounds interesting!

Jefferygods

Jefferygods

Abyssal Demon (level: 124)

• MOTM

• rsps
  • 128 posts
  • Time Online: 7d 16h 37m 36s

Finally an update!

Nice to see you guys are working on a new website.

Regarding the improvement of skills, will you be improving other skills other than constructions? Would love to see skilling be improved.

No respect for Ironmans who donates!

Posted Image

Fe Fuo

Fe Fuo

Moss Giant (level: 51)

• Server Support

• rsps
  • 59 posts
  • Username(s):Fe Fuo, Fuo
  • Clan:Iron Legion
  • Time Online: 8d 18h 32m 9s

That website is looking positively amazing. I cannot wait to see what all new features you and AJ have been working on.

Keep up the hard work!

Ironman bros before hoes.

Posted Image

Oii

Oii

Revenant Imp (level: 91)

• Maxed

• rsps
  • 103 posts
  • Username(s):Oi
  • Clan:Solo
  • Time Online: 5d 1h 19m 4s

Hello, Mr. Apache,

Glad to hear new winds are coming! waiting for updates.

Few points regarding new website:

- In hi-scores, dungeoneering is missing (or i did not find? );

- I think to put videos / pictures and other medias, to load or show in big picture on main forum page is not good (resources). 

But all in all, looking good and hope to see fully released it soon!

regarding suggestions, take a look to suggestions forum thread, there are good ideas sometimes! 

God luck, and best wishes to you!

Hello world! Have fun!

Tehh Cow

Tehh Cow

Server Support

• Server Support

• rsps
  • 88 posts
  • Time Online: 7d 22h 57m 16s

New site looks amazing. I can't wait till advertising starts and we get more players!

Apache Ah64

Apache Ah64

Simplicity Developer

• Developer

• rsps
  • 8 posts

Hello, Mr. Apache,

Glad to hear new winds are coming! waiting for updates.

Few points regarding new website:

- In hi-scores, dungeoneering is missing (or i did not find? );

- I think to put videos / pictures and other medias, to load or show in big picture on main forum page is not good (resources). 

But all in all, looking good and hope to see fully released it soon!

regarding suggestions, take a look to suggestions forum thread, there are good ideas sometimes! 

God luck, and best wishes to you!

Will add Dungeoneering to the hiscores.

I'll initially lazy load the pictures as thumbnails and the larger versions will only be loaded when clicked on the thumbnail. Regarding the video's, the video wont start playing until it is clicked on, not will it start buffering out of itself so it won't be resource sensitive.

willus

willus

Administrator

• Administrator

• rsps
  • 213 posts
  • Username(s):Willus, William, Airjordan
  • Time Online: 14d 3h 12m 16s

Thank you for the hard work Apache. Looking forward to the updates.

Heroic

Heroic

Noob (level: 3)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 11 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 8h 39m 4s
Thanks a lot for the update! I think there are some interesting suggestions under the suggestion thread, so it might be worth reviewing them. :)

quartz

quartz

Moss Giant (level: 51)

• Maxed

• rsps
  • 59 posts
  • Time Online: 5d 2h 53m 16s

Really like the new votes page! Way better.

Prophet

Prophet

• rsps
  • 146 posts
  • Username(s):Prophet
  • Time Online: 11d 9h 40m 59s
Thanks for the update Apache!!! Looking forward to some new updates :D

"In every man sleeps a Prophet, and when he wakes there is a little more evil in the world"

Posted Image

siploe

siploe

Ruby Donator

• Ruby Donator

• rsps
  • 534 posts
  • Time Online: 17d 2h 35m 5s
Good work apache keep it up, yal boys doing good XD

giphy.gif

Typui

Typui

• Respected Member

• rsps
  • 150 posts
  • Username(s):Typui
  • Time Online: 9d 3h 41m 50s

#addzulrah :), JK!

New website is looking dope! keep up the nice work do you know when its going live?

Keep up the great work!

D luffy

D luffy

• Completionist

• rsps
  • 142 posts
  • Username(s):d luffy
  • Clan:strawhats
  • Time Online: 4d 20h 59m 11s

would love to see the player base grow !!!

I will be the king of the pirates!

Posted Image

Dripz

Dripz

Administrator

• Administrator

• rsps
  • 325 posts
  • Username(s):Dripz
  • Clan:The Boys
  • Time Online: 18d 12h 37m 58s

Thanks for all your hard work Apache Making the server Proud Great updates Can't wait!

14l4oas.png

lemmtim

lemmtim

• rsps
  • 64 posts
  • Time Online: 9d 5h 34m 56s

Thx for the updates apache! Can't wait for the new website :P

Simpleman

Simpleman

Rock Crab (level: 13)

• Members
  • rsps
  • 23 posts
  • Time Online: 3d 20h 17m 36s

Looking forward to the updates.

Just curious, any news on Zulrah and the wiki? I think a wiki would help with retaining players, since they can actually look around on it and see more about the content of the server, and it'd be easier than using the guides section of the forum. I really think it'd help with retaining players, which is what DJ said the problem was in the April post (numbers skyrocket when ads are placed, but people don't stay for too long).

Also, since you asked about bugs:

You can still use the Prayer option on effigies even if it's below the required level. Posted about that here.

Adze is untradeable, yet lost upon death - at least on HCIM, don't know if that's a bug or intended.

Also, I had a question about the ROW. Does it increase drop rate percentages for all items dropped, or just for rare items? I've seen a few support staff say it's + ~3% to all drops - and if that's the case, wouldn't that make it a pointless bonus since you're not any more or less likely to get any different rates than without it?

haantje30

haantje30

Glacor (level: 188)

• Ex-Staff

• rsps
  • 239 posts
  • Username(s):Haantje30
  • Time Online: 15d 8h 9m 17s

I LOVE the new site apache! Looks amazing!

Good work and keep it up bro!

Apache Ah64

Apache Ah64

Simplicity Developer

• Developer

• rsps
  • 8 posts

Looking forward to the updates.

Just curious, any news on Zulrah and the wiki? I think a wiki would help with retaining players, since they can actually look around on it and see more about the content of the server, and it'd be easier than using the guides section of the forum. I really think it'd help with retaining players, which is what DJ said the problem was in the April post (numbers skyrocket when ads are placed, but people don't stay for too long).

Also, since you asked about bugs:

You can still use the Prayer option on effigies even if it's below the required level. Posted about that here.

Adze is untradeable, yet lost upon death - at least on HCIM, don't know if that's a bug or intended.

Also, I had a question about the ROW. Does it increase drop rate percentages for all items dropped, or just for rare items? I've seen a few support staff say it's + ~3% to all drops - and if that's the case, wouldn't that make it a pointless bonus since you're not any more or less likely to get any different rates than without it?

Thanks for pointing those things out. I'm going to look into them and resolve them.

• Simpleman likes this

Pink Grapes

Pink Grapes

Server Support

• Server Support

• rsps
  • 118 posts
  • Time Online: 4d 7h 38m 58s

Can't wait! :) new website looks amazing! keep it up bud

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image